R.P. Inderaprastha Institute of Medical Sciences located on one of the most functional and operational area of the state. The area is full of resources and very well connected through rail and bus service with all parts of the country. The climatic conditions are moderate and the environment is healthy. Karnal is well known for its historical background and people from all over the world are aware of its demographic locations.
The site is situated on Village bastara, G.T Road, Near Madhuban, Karnal. The nearest railway station is at Karnal about 11 KMS from the site. The location is well linked with Transportation and has provision for uninterrupted supply of power and water. The site is free from all disturbances, having peaceful atmosphere and is thus conducive to education.
Scope of B.Sc. Nursing
Apply knowledge from physical, biological and behavioral sciences, medicine including alternative systems and nursing in providing nursing care to individuals, families and communities.
- Demonstrate understanding of life style and other factors, which affect health of individuals and groups.
- Provide nursing care based on steps of nursing process in collaboration with the individuals and groups.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skill in making decisions in all situations in order to provide quality care.
- Utilize the latest trends and technology in providing health care.
- Provide promotive, preventive and restorative health services in line with the national health policies and programmes.
Practice within the framework of code of ethics and professional conduct and acceptable standards of practice within the legal boundaries.
- Demonstrate skill in teaching to individuals and groups in clinical/community health settings.
- Demonstrate leadership and managerial skills in clinical/community health settings.
Conduct need based research studies in various settings and utilize the research findings to improve the quality of care.
10+2 with Biology,Phy,Chem & Eng with minimum 45 % marks.
Duration: 4 years.
Approved by: Indian Nursing Council (INC), New Delhi & HNRC.
Affiliated to: Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak, Haryana.