PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management)
The Post Graduate Diploma in Management– PGDM program is spread over a period of two years The student shall choose their Major and Minor Specialization. Students are required to do Project Work also.
PGDM curriculum includes the industry relevant & latest topics such as International Finance & VC funds, Strategic Enterprise Management, BPO, Global Management Techniques , ERP, E Commerce, Outsourcing & International Law. After completing these courses, one develops potential for becoming a successful global business consultant/manager.
PGDM will offer specializations in Marketing , Finance, Human Resource Management, Information Technology/ International Business. For Health care and pharmaceutical Graduates unique specializations that are offered are Health care management, Pharmaceutical management,Travel and Tourism.
Extra benefits to PGDM Students
Students of PGDM shall be exposed to international work culture & taken on a 5 days tour to one of the south-east countries Singapore /Malaysia/Hong Kong/Dubai. Students are expected to keep their passports. Education Loan Bank loan facility is available for eligible students seeking admission . Bank officer shall be available in campus on the date of counseling for on spot processing of loan application. Bank finance is also available for purchase of Laptop, Uniforms, Books, Hostel, tours & additional Certifications.
- Teaching with Audio-Visual Aids including LCD and Projectors.
- Guest Lecture by Eminent Scholars (Management Gurus).
- Personality Development Programmes to improve communication & Managerial Skills.
- Ultra Modern Infrastructure with Air Conditioned Building.
- Latest Configuration of Computers and Separate Internet Lab.
- Library with 3000 Volumes and 30 National, International and E-Journals.
- Transport Facility from Panipat, Sonepat, Karnal, Rohtak, Kurukshetra, Assandh and Delhi.
1) Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from this University or from any recognized University with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate (45% marks in case of SC/ST)
2) There shall be no rounding off percentage of marks from 49.5% and about to 50% for the purpose of eligibility.
Intake: As per AICTE norms.
Duration: 2 years.
Approved by: AICTE, Ministry of HRD, and Government of India.
The admission to PGDM Proramme is on the basis of merit of CAT/MAT/GMAT /DBSG scores.
Eligible students can come to campus. Date of GD/PI and counseling will be communicated to the registered students.