The Master of Business Administration (MBA or M.B.A.) is a master's degree in business administration, which attracts people from a wide range of academic disciplines. The MBA designation originated in the United States, emerging from the late 19th century as the country industrialized and companies sought out scientific approaches to management. The core courses in the MBA program are designed to introduce students to the various areas of business such as accounting, finance, marketing, human resources, operations management, etc. Students in MBA programs have the option of taking general business courses throughout the program or can select an area of concentration and focus approximately one-fourth of their studies in this subject.
Accreditation bodies exist specifically for MBA programs to ensure consistency and quality of graduate business education. Business schools in many countries offer MBA programs tailored to full-time, part-time, executive, and distance learning students, with specialized concentrations.
- Teaching with Audio-Visual Aids including LCD and Projectors.
- GDP room for conducting GD.
- Seminar Hall for conducting Personality Development Programmes to improve communication & Managerial Skills.
- Guest Lecture by Eminent Scholars (Management Gurus).
- Organizing time to time Workshops, Industrial visit to make students familiar with corporate senior.
- Latest Configuration of Computers Lab along with the Wi-Fi facility in Campus & Hostel area.
- Library with 3000 Volumes and 30 National, International and E-Journals.
- GYM and Meditation room.
SCOPE/ CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Business Managers have multiple career options in both public and private sectors. Banks, financial institutions, corporate houses, government departments and industries are prime recruiters of business managers. Media, publishing and public relation firms also employ a large number of business managers. Export and import companies and investment firms are also an option available to these professionals. NGOs working in the field of rural development and environment management also recruit a number of business managers. Business management professionals also can opt to become entrepreneurs. Moreover, consultancy is also a viable and remunerative option open to them.