An Architecture Bachelor’s Degree trains students to work in an architectural firm or independently as an architect. The Architecture Bachelor’s Degree prepares students by training them with the skills needed to work with computers and technology to create architectural designs for buildings and homes. A student with a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture will have the ability to work with builders and engineers to design and construct buildings and structures. Students with an Architecture Bachelor’s Degree can also operate their own architectural firms.
We at RPIIT offer B.Arch. Degree Program which is approved by AICTE, Govt. of Haryana & Affiliated to Kurukshetra university (KU), Kurukshetra
Overall, the outlook in this career is very good and the demand appears to be growing at a steady pace.
1) 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board/University with Mathematics as a subject of examination with at least 50% (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category i.e. SC category) aggregate marks.
Candidates with 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by central/ State Governments with 50% (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category i.e. SC category) in aggregate
2) In order to pass NATA Test a candidate must obtain minimum of 40% marks.
Intake: As per AICTE norms/Council of Architecture (COA).
Duration: 5 years.
Approved by: Council Of Architecture (COA)
Approved by: AICTE, New Delhi and Government of Haryana
Affiliated to: Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra.
NATA Test Centre is functional at RPIIT Campus, G.T. Road, Karnal.
Students can take online NATA test from 24th March 2012 to 31st August 2012 for session 2012-2013.
- Top class infrastructure on par with best of the country
- Qualified and well-experienced faculty with sound technical expertise
- Well-stocked digital Library
- Ultra modern teaching aids to bring the real aspects of profession to classroom
- Well –stocked digital library for worldwide exposure of the subject
- State –of-the-art studios, workshops and laboratories
- Well acclaimed design features like spacious and functionally efficient studios,workshops,lecture rooms and other ancillary facilities.
- Department and faculty members are actively engaged in research on various subjects
- Initiatives for industry related interactions are taken regularly by the department and faculty members for knowledge up gradation.
- Regular educational tour to visit masterpiece of architecture, including buildings and cities, designed by renowed architects are organized as pert of curriculum to give the students world-wide exposure.
- Placement Cell,which functions with close interaction with established professional,to bring placement to their doorstep
- Government Planning Department
- Real Estate Firms
- Architectural Firms
- Teaching Profession
- Infrastructure Development Project
- Design & Software Projects
- Building Developers
- Self Employment